A great article by Shopify…
Your FAQ page isn’t just there to address common questions about your business. That’s only part of it.
An FAQ section done right can be an effective addition to your website that serves several functions, from:
- Alleviating purchasing anxieties that your product page copy doesn’t directly address.
- Relieving some of the burden on customer support by publicly answering common questions.
- Improving SEO and site navigation.
- Earning trust by demonstrating product expertise and explaining your business model.
- Delighting customers by creatively answering their questions.
- Proactively prevent customer complaints and negative reviews.
If you’re not using your FAQ page to its full potential, here are some of the questions you should be asking to get the most out of this often-forgotten section of most websites.